El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc.
General Information & Freight Policies
Traveling with El Paso-Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc.
We offer multiple options to purchase a ticket:
· Purchase Online tickets two (2) hours before departure time or up to no more than ninety (90) days in advance.
· Online tickets can be purchased for any of our destinations within the USA.
· Online tickets can be printed at home for free or at select El Paso – Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. terminals for a fee of $5.00 per printed ticket.
· A valid email address, credit card (or debit card with credit card logo) and mailing address are required. For more information regarding Online ticket policies, please click here
Buy tickets at terminals and agencies.
· Tickets can be purchased for travel up to ninety (90) days in advance.
· All El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. terminals and agencies accept cash, travelers checks or money orders as forms of payment. At this time only select terminals are set up to accept credit cards.
Buy a ticket for someone else either Online or In Person.
· When purchasing a ticket online for another person to travel, the purchaser’s valid email address, credit card (or debit card with credit card logo) and mailing address are required. For more information regarding Online ticket purchases, please click here
· All our terminals and agencies offer “Prepaid Tickets” which allow you to purchase a ticket for a person in another city under the following criteria:
¨ Tickets can be purchased up to ninety (90) days before the travel date.
¨ The buyer pays a non-refundable service charge of $2.50 per ticket at time of purchase.
¨ Tickets may not be purchased for travel outside the USA.
¨ Buyer and recipient should allow thirty (30) minutes from time of purchase to departure time to complete the transaction
¨ Prepaid tickets can be purchased in person at terminals and agencies up to one hour prior to departure time
¨ Appropriate ID or a password is required to pick up the ticket
¨ Only the purchaser may cancel the ticket and/or apply for a refund. Refunds are available only for tickets purchased in person at terminals/agencies.
¨ The recipient has ninety (90) days from date of purchase to pick up the ticket
¨ The purchaser may also provide a cash advance not to exceed $20.
All fare prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars; unless otherwise noted.
Seating aboard El Paso – Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. buses is assigned without regard to race, color, sex, or national origin.
Boarding the bus
Passengers are encouraged to arrive at least forty-five (45) minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Passengers not ready to board fifteen (15) minutes prior to scheduled departure time lose the rights to their seats.
During Holiday Seasons customers need to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to scheduled departure time.
Passengers are encouraged to arrive at least forty-five (45) minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Upon arrival to the terminal passengers should check in luggage at the ticket counter.
Please note – during Holiday Seasons customers need to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to scheduled departure time.
For more information on our luggage policy please click here
Damaged, Lost, Stolen or Altered tickets
El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. will not replace or grant refunds for any ticket (either In Person or Online) that have been lost, stolen, altered or are unreadable.
Children traveling with an adult receive a reduced fare on certain departures with the following rules:
· One child who has not reached their fourth (4th) birthday can travel for free by traveling on the lap of one adult (age 18 or older) and not occupying a seat to the exclusion of another passenger.
· Children ages four (4) to eleven (11) may travel at the reduced child’s rate when traveling with a full fare adult passenger.
· The child must travel on the same itinerary (both outbound and return) as the passenger paying the full adult fare.
· Children ages twelve (12) years or older will be charged the regular adult fare. Please be prepared to show appropriate identification clearly stating the date of birth when purchasing a child fare
Child Safety Seats
Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. buses. However, the seat space must be purchased at the discounted child fare. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to secure the child seat to the bus seat with strapping or webbing. El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. does not provide strapping, webbing, lap and/or shoulder harness.
Pet Travel Policy
For information regarding our Pet Travel Policy click here.
Right to Refuse Service
El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. maintains the right to refuse to transport any person who is incapable of taking care of himself or herself, or whose conduct is such or is likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers.
Exception: Provisions of this item do not apply to persons who are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse.
Photography of El Paso - Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc. terminal, personnel and/or equipment without receiving prior consent from management is prohibited.
Sending Freight with El Paso-Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc.
Prohibited items for shipping include animals, gases, explosives, corrosives, flammable liquids and toxic substances. Auto parts are allowed for shipment with restrictions - both new and used auto parts are permitted. Used auto parts must be drained of all fluids, cleaned and properly packaged for shipping.
EPLA WILL NOT accept or transport shipments which are likely to cause injury to personnel, or which are likely to cause damage to luggage, other shipments, or our equipment.
EPLA WILL NOT accept or transport any item, material, or substance of which the possession or transportation is prohibited by local, state or federal law. Shippers are responsible for ensuring that their shipments comply with all applicable state and federal regulations.
EPLA reserves the right to open and inspect shipments when it has reason to believe that such inspection is necessary in terms of violating company policy.